Dragoncrest Cliffs i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Down they went into the blissful embrace of post-coitus, trembling and gasping, fur sticking up everywhere. Verx's face was set in what seemed like a permanent grin, pulling her against him and reveling in the feel of her muzzle against his throat. Dragostea. She could have been calling him "douchebag," and he still would love it for how wonderfully erotic it sounded, rolling off her tongue.

I missed you, too, he whispered, his first (intelligible) words throughout the encounter. As if a reminder, all the events of past days came flooding through the haze in his brain, and he pulled back, eyes widening as he stared at her.

Aure. There's something you should know. The joy didn't dissipate; if anything, it grew tenfold. Your brother is here. Vonn. He came to the border a couple days ago. I thought it was you, he added, breaking into semi-hysterical laughter, caught up in everything he was feeling, both physically and emotionally. Aure, your brother is here!
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.) - by Vercingetorix - February 04, 2019, 09:44 PM