Dragoncrest Cliffs i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Aw, shit. Like, he was happy that she had already found her brother, but Verx was sort of digging the idea of breaking such amazing news to her. He had wanted to see her face light up like the sun; he'd have to settle for the warm glow of a fire, instead. Not otherworldly brilliant, but pleasing, all the same.

I gave him a couple kisses, Vercingetorix chuckled, rolling his eyes. Trust me, bounkola, if I did to him what I just did to you, he might not've stuck around. Or maybe he would have, he added cheekily, raising a brow. You know him better than I do. And he didn't exactly pull away.

Snickering, he cuddled into the small, lithe form of his mate, like a gorilla cradling a kitten. I'm glad you two finally found each other, he whispered sincerely, face set in a serene smile. I'm happy you're happy. You are happy, right?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.) - by Vercingetorix - February 04, 2019, 11:41 PM