Dragoncrest Cliffs i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He snickered at the threat, knowing that she was both joking and, in a way, serious. For how small she was, she had serious steel within her. And then she sunk into solemnity, flirtatious at first but. . .tender, all of a sudden. She folded her fine-boned body into his and gave him words that scared the shit out of him.

Verx smiled, though the nerves made the corners twitch. Gave the top of her head a gentle kiss. He could focus on the turbulence in his mind, upon contemplating them, what they were--or he could concentrate, instead, on the physical. How she'd felt wrapped around him. The sounds she'd made when he was railing her.

That. . .that was easier to understand. For now.

I'm happy, too, Vercingetorix responded. Told you I'd be better the next time. And I've even heard I continue to improve from there, he added, a smug grin stretching his muzzle.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.) - by Vercingetorix - February 07, 2019, 07:42 PM