Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was happy to reunite with his parents as well as Clover, and soon Wiffle joined in too. He smiled excitedly at Clover and nuzzled her too in the family dogpile, excited that she had decided to come, too. Eljay's heart was filled with joy for the arrival of his family and Wiffle was there to boot -- what a lovely day indeed at the Copse.

Well, until mommy suddenly blurted out 'did you guys hook up'. Eljay's eyes widened as if he had seen the most horrible horrible thing that he had ever seen as he backed up out of the family group hug. W-what? he blurted out, not sure how to respond to what she said at all. Besides, it was super unclear what 'hooking up' really meant and if 'hooking up' was the same as what they did or if that also meant actually forming a couple and being together and all that jazz.

A shocked (and somewhat caught) MOM!! was all he could come up with for the moment.

It totally didn't help his eloquence and ability to come up with an answer that Eljay heard a sort of buzzing "AAAAAAA" scream in his mind the entire time while all the little Eljays inside his mind were running around trying to fix this panic attack. His breathing grew faster as meltdown was initiated and he didn't really know how to react. He looked at Wiffle in sort of half-panic, half-hoping-to-miraculously-read-on-her-face-whether-the-answer-was-yes-or-no.

Either way, this best-day-of-the-year was quickly turning into worst-day-of-the-year for Eljay while he tried to focus on getting his breathing under control and oh yeah mommy probably expected a reply at some point.
Messages In This Thread
My blue eyes never looked so green - by Elwood - January 22, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Clover - January 23, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Finley - January 23, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Elwood - January 24, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Eljay - January 25, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Clover - January 26, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Wildfire - January 26, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Finley - January 28, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Elwood - February 04, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Clover - February 11, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Wildfire - February 11, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Finley - February 14, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Elwood - February 19, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Eljay - February 22, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Clover - February 26, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Wildfire - February 26, 2019, 05:16 PM