Dragoncrest Cliffs let's get down to business to defeat the huns
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
oops i rolled when there was nothing to roll for hahaha----you can go ahead and roll if he hits or misses!

What a little minx! She slipped away from him, smug and smirking, lithe and quick as anything. Verx shook his head in disbelief, laughing even more. It was clear she was waiting for him to make the first move, and to be honest, he didn't quite know what that was. He was really focused on her legs, for one thing.

I could pound you into the snow, babygirl, he declared with a sneer, relishing in the double entendre. But I. . . There. His eyes rested on it for just one moment before darting away again, returning to her face.

Her weight just slightly off-balance, on one side, toward the rear. Tip her there and she'd go down like drunk Jenga. He burst into a sudden gallop, thundering toward her and aiming to bite her scruff again--and then twisting abruptly to slam his shoulder against her vulnerable flank.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: let's get down to business to defeat the huns - by Vercingetorix - February 23, 2019, 01:11 AM