Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With so little prefacing before the here and now, and finding the subject veering where it was, she flashed Charon a look as he made towards his leave then exhaled a slow sigh through her nose. Her farewell to him was a silent dip of her muzzle, one curt enough to make her point. While not quite what she had in mind for herself for now, she would make good on that little suggestion of his, although for probably not all the reasons he might like.

As he went, she could give the newcomer all of her attention now that she was alone with her. I see, she said, standing still with just a slow thoughtful sway to her tail. What inspired your interest? she asked, curious on many levels, several of which extended beyond this said topic. But it was something, and a reasonable start. The dark mountain matron knew what she did because she had lived it, and although she didn't particularly have an interest in aiding others in the process, her experience was still invaluable; she had a good understanding thanks to that. Have you seen much of the mountain yet? And, I do guess Charon told you some..? she asked, still attempting to feel out where this strange new face stood on what she knew, and what she did not.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Amekaze - March 20, 2019, 11:11 PM