Barrow Fields remember when you were only a child
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra had seen the lone silhouette, having clambered atop a peculiar mound so that she might be afforded a better vantage. the figure seemed familiar - at once a nagging memory crested the surface and quickly subsided, leaving the redleaf woman troubled and frowning.

when the form drew closer, indra recognized her -- though she realized she recalled no name. had they not exchanged names in their last meeting? her brow furrowed, and she observed the woman with a detached expression, finding her much more haggard and rough for wear than the last time their paths had crossed...

but then again... so was she, wasn't she?

"you do," she answered, ears askance with uncertainty -- for why wouldn't the woman remember? what had happened to dredge her memories so? "i do. 'love the cock, ignore the mouth.' do you remember?" her tone and expression remained level, though a slight gleam glimmered in her mahogany gaze.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 03, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 05, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 08, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 09, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 17, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 23, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 03, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 16, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 22, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 23, 2019, 09:24 AM