Dragoncrest Cliffs did most you women FEEL pregananant before find out?? i am last 5 week so can i sex?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He felt incredibly sheepish at her almost-reverent adoration for him, and shifted his paws, smiling down at her. What sort of guy would I be if I didn't stick by you and the babies? he asked, flicking an ear. Like he had done so before? Riiiiight.

Verx began to follow, matching strides easily with the porcelain woman. Beginning of spring. His pups would be born at the beginning of spring. That made it all the more real, somehow--and boy, was it frightening.

Pretty early, then, he said absently, swallowing. Plenty of time to go. Aure, he added, coming to an abrupt stop and turning to face her. I don't want to hurt you. But I'm new to this, and I'm fucking terrible at anything having to do with this. Just. . .I dunno, a word of warning, I guess.

He was all fucked up from Heda dying, still; he didn't know what he was trying to say. But-- I hope they're born with your heart, Aurëwen, Verx whispered fervently. Not mine. For her sake and for theirs, please, God, not mine.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread