Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It was almost a bit of a relief when Wiffle released her grip because the way she had wrapped her paws around him and buried her face in his neck had made him feel all sorts of feels. Yet when she released the grip he also felt the longing to have more of it. It was a double edged blade and left him feeling like he had ever since that first time he had felt this way when she was crying over Bat's disappearance in the first place: Confused, mostly.

He listened with bated breath to the further description of how Bat was doing. It was odd to feel so much relief about someone that you didn't even really know well in the first place. Eljay frowned when her damaged throat was mentioned, but smiled and nodded in agreement when Wiffle said that her being alive was what mattered the most.

Wiffle didn't remember the names, but that was no surprise to Eljay. After all, it was a lot to process. Heck, if she'd told him the names now he might not have remembered them, tomorrow, if they were strangers. That's alright, I mean, the most important thing is that she's alive, like you said! Having no clue how Bat's disappearance influenced Tegan's feelings, Eljay didn't ask about his brother. I'm so happy for you, said Eljay in lack of anything better to say, his tail waving a few happy beats as he spoke.
Messages In This Thread
do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 06, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 07, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 08, 2019, 08:11 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 08, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 12, 2019, 05:44 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 12, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 06:47 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 13, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 11:20 AM