Moonspear So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The cold was awfully bitter, but her hunts had been good earlier today, so she decided to stay out and up around after shooing her son off for her own doings. Thankfully the sun was managing to peek through the scattering cloudcover, so some warming rays managed to find her shoulders. This drove her out to someplace open, so she found a small swatch of meadow to loiter on.

In having well settled in, she dozed intermittently on a sunny rocky perch until she could hear, then smell, someone's approach. Since her spot gave her good enough vantage, she didn't move, and waited to see motion coming up along a nearby pathway, roughly in her general direction through the snows

Speedy..?

She lifted her head a bit and watched a moment longer to see for sure. Ame wondered what had her up here, and if it may be a hunt of some kind, she didn't intend to interrupt prematurely (but wiggled her nose to the winds to check) or if it was something else. For now she just watched and only once she was any closer, she called curiously with a low chuff without unseating from her locale just yet.

her timelines are super flexible rn so i'm good with backdated ;D
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned - by Amekaze - February 06, 2019, 04:39 PM