Moonspear So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Speedy gave her little on herself, and seemed keen enough to keep this turned towards the dark alpha's interest with her next reveal. Indeed, she had come to the right place if she sought Ame's attentions for today, but she had to wonder why, exactly. She canted her head accordingly.

As she spoke on, she felt her ears slowly, subtly, angle back a notch. A part of her recognized a caregiver's point of view here, but her independence, and experience, made her tight-lipped on the subjects at hand here. She was not in excess of time if she did intend a litter in the spring—not that she had always been bound by that before, though. If nature deems it, she answered simply, paired with a soft nod. Charon was an insistent creature, and should she take to the season at any point, she didn't anticipate anything not happening. It was not always up to her, however, and without that last threshold of nature, nothing productive was going to come of it regardless.

She anticipated it, some days. Other times it was far from occurring to her, especially on her own when she remembered the hard times before. On Moonspear, it had not been an issue and she had been tied to the skies on more than one occasion. Prior, a touch more difficult, a lot less clear, and perhaps she was reminiscent of that now too when faced with her mate's pressures on the matter. She wondered when, or even if, but these were still very private thoughts.

As she considered Speedy's offer, while it was nice and all, it didn't rouse a lot out of her for the moment. Thanks, but.. if it does come to that, it is far from my first experience, she curved out a smirk but it didn't quite reach her eyes entirely, and gestured in general. With her offspring in plenty here, and now sprinkling into the wilds beyond, she felt she had a good grasp on how to make that work.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned - by Amekaze - March 06, 2019, 12:23 AM