Moonspear So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She couldn't disagree, but she was choosy because while offspring were a boon to their future and morale alike, they were a tap on their resources all the same. Puppies later in the springtime and summer were only easier to feed and although she was not making any quick efforts towards bringing these youth to the slopes, she often wondered of her oldest daughters, and how this may pan out if she... did not, or not until much later.

Mhm, even if they are a lot of work, she mused, and thought to add: stress and heartbreak too. But, to the healer's apology, Ame did not mean it to seem quite so.. cut. Looking back, she wished she had this opportunity last year. She could have used it, possibly, if she would have been able to admit it then back at the time but her last litter's birth had left her far more fatigued than the rest. It was her middle litter that was just cursed well after she bore them, and her first had been marked by issue even well before their arrival too, so she had covered all of her options well over the years, although last year had taken its own toll. It is alright, I understand. Just know I have reared mine three times through here, and managed not to kill everyone--myself included, in the process.. she said with small grin back, and hoped for an equal measure of understanding returned to her. She knew what went into it all firsthand, down to the ugliest, lowest times. Plus, she was a private sort even on her best days. Ame did not make it easy to get close to delicate matters such as her own reproduction and all entailed.

I do appreciate the concern and the offer too, but until there is the season for it, I am afraid I do not have much else to add for now, she said, knowing that Charon was in a rush for her heat worse than ever before so she almost thought she should feel apologetic for this (she didn't, though). Not even her hale eldest offspring had seen to theirs, either, and she was a creature who trusted in nature first and foremost so there had to be a reason for it, one unseen.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned - by Amekaze - March 20, 2019, 11:11 PM