Moonspear So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Where her worries actually were at was a far more complicated matter than she was comfortable bringing up. She couldn't even say for sure if she was going to have a heat, let alone new puppies to have to worry about. Ever one to not get too ahead of herself where such matters of the body and soul might be at play, she just couldn't really rile up anything else in the meantime despite everyone's best interests in it. She didn't have it in her to fake it if there was no guarantee, either.

Again, she appreciated the offer and all told, she appreciated Speedy despite the sensitive subject matter. Ame just wanted her to keep doing as she was, seemingly comfortable and well-adjusted, functional and all. She was an easy company to keep and the dark alpha really could cherish that. For now, I am all good, but if I can think of something, you will know, she said, beginning to lean in favor of something easier on the mind--she didn't want to consider pups, or if she could have them because what if she couldn't anymore? Too tense a topic, and she didn't want that. My only goal for the rest of the afternoon is a warm nap in the sun. If you want to stay, feel free.. I do not mind the company, she invited (because she wouldn't turn down the chance to get to know her a little better), but as she shifted better onto the side of her hip, she might start getting comfortable with or without an answer. Her plans weren't changing. But do not let my indulgence keep you away, if you have other matters, she smirked, and let her take it or leave it. Either way, Ame was settling in for relaxation.

s'all good with me! i'm trying to fade out older stuff bc i have been slow also, i hope that's okay i kind of steered it that way! ;o;
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned - by Amekaze - April 11, 2019, 11:08 PM