Stone Circle affectionately flipping the bird
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
❤ Sorry for my delay this time! I hope you are feeling better.

Eh? Evergreen could not deafen the surprised squeak that slipped from his lips; green eyes darted towards the greyscale Patriarch wide and flustered. His jaw unhinged. Greyback "interested" in him? Heat pooled to his cheeks and ears, enough so that the bearish wolf felt uncomfortable with his thick winter coat. The empty void of Greyback's expression does not help the youngster feel any less panicked.

"Shit," the Newcomer thought—the burning blaze snuffed out with one swooping wind chill. Evergreen remained frozen in spot; jaw hanging open and feeling as if he was abruptly drenched in water. Certainly he knew he found the Patriach attractive—just as he did a few other individuals within the pack—but he never thought it was obvious. (Of course, it never occurred to the dumb wolf that it was Ira Greyback was referring to.)

S-Sir, I, uh... I— Swear it's a misunderstanding! Oh gosh, Valette was going to have his head and he'll die a sad, lonely virgin. Thistle was going to laugh. The world was against him.

Silence stretched between them before suddenly, the Patriach laughed and Evergreen wanted to die where he sat. Not only was he embarrassed beyond belief, he would be lying if he didn't admit that he had a nice voice.

O-Oh, Evergreen choked out with an awkward laugh that followed. If he could scratch the back of his head, he would. For now, the bearish wolf just averted his gaze away from the Patriach again. R-Right. You got me good.

Yeah, totally all a joke. Evergreen didn't fancy anyone. Nope.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 10, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 13, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 03, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 08, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 13, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 27, 2019, 01:08 PM