Dragoncrest Cliffs & Lord, if I’ve never had courage in my life before, let me have it now —
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
No skrish, Verx rejoined his niece, rolling his eyes. Before the throat injury, he would have been happy to engage in a war of words with Blodreina. As it was, he remained quiet, taking in the proceedings with only his face to give away his thoughts.

Isleña and her cousin arrived; the latter gave him a look that sent his stomach dropping, and he quickly looked away, for once hating the feeling. Instead, he focused on Opalia's arrival, watched the way she and Aure exchanged tearful farewells. Truth be told, he didn't know that they were so close. He was glad to see it--but sad, obviously, to see them have to part ways.

Opalia, he rasped to her, trying for a smile and only barely getting there. If at any point you go to Sangeda, say hello to Helix and Gavriel for me, all right? But don't. . . He broke off, clearing his throat with a terrible sound before continuing, tasting blood. Don't tell them what has happened. Just give them my hello.

He gave the young gona a nod, feeling his chest grow tighter than ever.
Common · Trigedasleng