Arrow Lake โ€” disappearances, after all, have explanations. usually.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
PPing Tashkent bc lazy so @Mahler you can skip her

A dark man came, and then--oh, ha, fuck. It was the man he'd sparred with, at least verbally and briefly, that one day. Their eyes met, and Verx raised his brows, but said nothing. It was best to just keep his mouth shut, at this point, and let the twins do the talking for them. Really.

And they did a good job. His niece put in her two cents, and then he supposed it was his turn. He cleared his throat. I look like shit right now, yeah, but I'm a pretty good warrior, he managed, pitching his voice loud enough to be heard. If our enemies follow us here, they won't be around for long, trust me. The bravado in his voice was unmistakable, but so too was the note of sincerity that rang in every word.

The two Luks, like twin cats, blinked at the leaders of this mountain pack. We are warriors and scouts, fleet of foot, Tashkent spoke for them both. We can travel a lot of ground in search of prey. Undoubtedly they would be accepted alongside the Dragedan warriors, right?
Common ยท Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: โ€” disappearances, after all, have explanations. usually. - by Vercingetorix - March 29, 2019, 11:34 PM