Blackfeather Woods i have seen the fall of babylon
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
It hasn't been long since Maegi left him in the darkness of the cavern, its reaching tunnels sprawling throughout the underhenge of Blackfeather; but he has found his way, unafraid of the dark. A few moments of bold exploration (which would've gotten him in trouble if he'd been caught) gave him final glimpses of the world outside the boundaries of his soon-to-be home; now that he was situated back in the darkness, he was listless. That was when he heard a howl. It rose in to the air, funneled down in to the depths of his confines, and brought him skulking from the depths.

The daylight remained. He was supposed to stay hidden until dusk at the earliest, but it was rare to find someone seeking audience in the wood. As Mou slunk from one patch of shadow to the next, his pale coat flashed with scattered, dim lighting which caught in the leaves. An eruption of ravens overhead heralded his emergence; he was fleet footed as he sped along, trying to find the call's origin before he was found above-ground.

That was when he noticed the storm-cloud waiting nearby, and came lurking close to investigate.
Messages In This Thread
i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i have seen the fall of babylon - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 30, 2019, 07:00 PM