Lost Creek Hollow I'm a bashful child
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She wasn't searching for long before her sharp little ears picked up on a sound; it wasn't so dissimilar from her own occasional tunes, although she often sang and composed words to play with. It grew louder until it abruptly stopped, and the girl looked up from the myriad of clovers, weeds, new spring flowers, and the like - to spot a wolf she'd never met before. They were quite friendly, which Ibis could appreciate — she'd gotten used to how easy the wolves of the Hollow were to meet, know, and love. This one was yet another new friend she could add to her growing roster.

As the girl opened her mouth to do the proper thing and introduce herself, the girl named Vuk commented again, and Ibis nodded. Yeah! I heard that the puppies were born - ah, daddy's new kids, with Treason - and I wanted to find something nice for them. But I can't find anything. Although so far she hadn't succeeded, she wasn't disheartened. What were you singing? She asked suddenly, completely forgetting to introduce herself as the topic flipped to music.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a bashful child - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: I'm a bashful child - by Vuk - April 13, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I'm a bashful child - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 13, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: I'm a bashful child - by Vuk - April 14, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a bashful child - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2019, 02:17 PM