Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It just so happened Eljay returned to the den with a rabbit dangling between his teeth. He had been lucky to catch it, really, for it had been wounded previously and therefore hadn't been able to get away as quickly and had been unable to outrun even Eljay. He was tired from the life of a new parent, but he'd also never been happier. As Eljay watched Wiffle step out of the den, his heart skipped a beat. It was still hard for Eljay to believe that he actually held this woman's heart, the one he had fallen in love with by the frozen stream.

His eyes travelled to the pups at the den's entrance. As he reached the family, Eljay put the rabbit down by the den's entrance. Hey little tykes, Eljay said to the pups and he moved in to nuzzle them each on the top of their head. Then he turned to look at Wiffle, his smile mirroring the love he felt for her, and he leaned in to gingerly nuzzle the side of her neck. Hey pretty, he said, still a little awkward about this, then turned to look at the pups. Are you sure they're ready..? Eljay had a few spotty memories of his first times outside and he remembered how terrifying the world had been. He wasn't sure if his little babies were ready yet to face the dangers of the world. But maybe if he stayed by their side all the time a tiny trip outside couldn't hurt... probably.
Messages In This Thread
My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:57 AM