Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The pups each dealt with things their own way. Elfie was quick to wander around but also quick to grow tired and seemed to doze off on the spot at some point. Before Eljay could get to it however to check if Elfie was indeed just tired and not hurt in any way, Weejay had given up on pouncing sunlight as he felt a tug to his tail. Eljay tilted his head and turned around to look at Weejay, then grinned as he watched her try to capture it.

Eljay's tail wagged, a reaction that was born out of excitement but was quite convenient for the game, giving Weejay a more difficult time to catch his tail. Wiffle meanwhile seemed to be busy trying to get Elfie into motion to play a game. They're so cute! Eljay said, his voice filled with glee. Being a father gave him more emotions than he felt he could possibly ever process all at once!
Messages In This Thread
My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:57 AM