Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Weejay continued to pounce at Eljay's tail and he was just gushing over how adorable she was. Wiffle caught Eljay's attention with the pointing and his ears perked up towards their sleeping son. He wasn't too sure if he should be worried or if she was simply pointing out how adorably he was sleeping. I guess everyone has their own pace, Eljay said hesitantly, clearly not sure if Wiffle was worried or not. He felt Weejay tugging at - and being swept away occassionally by - his tail but for him the game had stopped for a moment as he looked at Elfie. Maybe he's just... Maybe he needs some more time? He frowned thoughtfully. Eljay himself hadn't been too excited about the outside world at first either.
Messages In This Thread
My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:57 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - May 14, 2019, 03:57 PM