Blackfeather Woods in a pestilential prison with a life-long lock
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
we had a plan. i had pull with the redhawks. i saved the life of one of their pups. it was a foolish and rash decision — but it was done. it had played out how it played out and there was no going back to rewrite it. i respect that you've come back to fix it, and believe it or not, i respect you but i won't apologize for my skepticism. she didn't have to like what he had to say: he didn't expect her to. he was being hard on her, on mou too; but he wouldn't apologize for that either. if they couldn't withstand the opinions of their followers then they had no business calling themselves leaders ...at least, that's what he thought about it.

problems are always going to arise, wintersbane wasn't looking for a peaceful life without conflict. he was a beast built for war, after all. it ran true and blue in his blood. not to mention, life was full of conflict, it was as unavoidable as the rise of the sun every morning. wintersbane shifts his weight then. how you face them now is what will matter. she makes good promises, if not a little grand given his experience with her and mou ...but she — they — deserve the chance to make good on them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in a pestilential prison with a life-long lock - by RIP Wintersbane - April 14, 2019, 05:53 AM