Moonspear Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The alpha's ears flicked forward to the unfamiliar name and found she felt nothing towards it. No one here, and no one she cared to know if that was all. A nobody, then, so truth be told, she remained unimpressed. At least it wasn't Charon, and the promptness of her answer didn't leave her to wonder of otherwise. Ame still eyed her back suspiciously for all of her other reasons as she set about silently gauging this and what she took her for.

Perhaps Zafina had not known them long enough, or she underestimated their complacency. Amekaze knew how it seemed considering the absence of her own litter, or heat, the help keep the balance here. This would be a first, as that torch seemed to shift towards her eldest daughters now instead. She held fast to the rest, though, and wouldn't let the consequences of it threaten the order she kept here with them now.

Mentally exhausted from dealing with Charon's attitude-turned-absence, her patience was fleeting. She was inevitably disappointed, but that was not all, or the end of it for her. Quick, Ame didn't raise a fur yet, but her warnings would be brief. Hope that he was worth it, she sighed, herself quick to doubt it with all things considered, and was disinterested in dwelling on what pitiful sort of wolf flesh Zafina had scoped from the wilds anyway. You know they have no place here, she informed, coolly, with a slow step closer and interest still in her eyes for she saw opportunity elsewhere, darkly. She sent her own poorly-formed whelps to their end, and unsanctioned ones not of her blood or bearing on the Spear were of little consequence to have her see to much worse.

Recent frustrations, and her mate's voice in her ears telling her that blood doesn't matter, left her feeling tempestuous. And if it is not my teeth that finds them first.. well, she shrugged. Beyond her reach, it would be Hydra's, or Lyra's, or even Revui's against a lonesome mother and newborns--generously assuming that much, at least. She wouldn't even have to tell them. They would know what she wanted, and then what was right for them.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line. - by Amekaze - April 17, 2019, 12:16 AM