Moonspear Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Maybe had Charon's words not barbed her already, and wore down an enduring patience, she might have been different. He had utterly and absolutely exhausted her, and anything resembling any irritation only had ice cold ire to be met with now in her. So while she listened, Amekaze remained a skeptic, and eyed the dark enchantress' words back tenfold. A pillage to her sanity, she had said, and even before, potential? Not to deny it, true, but here where Moonspear's soil was underfoot, she had to disagree.

Her stare remained impassive, and she hoped not to be misunderstood here even in her chilly silence--although it was becoming a common theme lately. With or without action greater than this, her conscious would be clear. Never had that been her qualm here, exactly, or even a consideration when she itched for uglier retaliation. This wouldn't even need to be her work, if she didn't want it to be.. and if she would tell Charon remained to be seen. She wanted little to do with him right now, anyway--said so in the extra edge of her frown then, one bordering into a grimace despite the offer returned onto her. Why return? When we would cast you away, or worse, at a time like that? she asked outright, urged by a reflexive suspicion that it could just invite more trouble in the long run somehow. Were their good deeds that great? Or did something certain await her beyond?

Were the tables turned, she would leave and never return, but her selfishness ran deep and something innate urged her always to guard the peace here. However lately this was difficult and not resisting her was best. Just do what you will and keep it quick, leaving saves me the hassle most of all, she sneered, though she was not against rushing it; a subtle coil in her muscles, and a glint in her eyes. Potential or not, I want proof, and from an absent sire I know nothing of, and a mother who has barely known us? Not here, not now. At least she was half certain Hydra may be able to keep a man in her grip long enough to make him be a father his kids, and at a particularly delicate time when Ame grew increasingly suspect that she would mother none of her own, bastards out of the blue were the last thing the mountain needed now.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line. - by Amekaze - April 24, 2019, 01:53 AM