Sunspire Mountains ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
her mind wanders and sways, and it seems difficult, impossible, to have it still at any one thought. it is why, she supposes, the touch of Aditya sends ten thousand tiny lightning bolts arching up her spine. her muzzle flashes around to nip playfully at the fur of his cheek, and as he presses against her side so does she press against his. they part suddenly and she twists to face him, the grin splayed across her muzzle infused with something similar to his own. 

her gaze contained within it all it's old fierce hawkishness, and as he spoke she draw near, pushing against her shoulder, angling her muzzle close to his ear. whispered, carefully; "catch me." she spun away and bound down the incline with all the agility of a mountain goat, infused with a new kind of recklessness she'd thought she'd long lost. her paws thudded against earth as she twisted neatly to land on level ground, pausing only to peer back at him. should he follow, she'd resume her easy lope, growing near only to bound further away.
Messages In This Thread
ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Dawn - April 15, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Dawn - April 16, 2019, 06:18 PM