Arrow Lake and my words are forever, my blanket, my shiver
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
No luck getting away; Aure's apparent paramour came rushing after him with an explanation that made no sense at all. He turned to stare back at the man--who the fuck was he, anyway? Verx thought he'd seen him around Blodreina, but couldn't think of his name. The word sick, though, cut like a knife through his anger. It couldn't have been louder had it been given through a megaphone.

He pushed past Ingram, storming up to Aure. Are you sick? Are the kids okay? he demanded. He didn't wait for an answer, slipping past her as well to enter the den. A croon in his ruined throat, he sniffed at the two pups, trying to catch a whiff of anything foul on them. Any harbinger of death.

All seemed well, however. Whatever was going on seemed to have nothing to do with Drago and Isi, thankfully. The fear abated, replaced quickly by the anger of before. Rather than going out to face the pair of adults, he slumped down to lay by the children, a deep sigh rattling his ribs. Whatever was going on, he didn't give a shit. Just as long as these two were okay.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: and my words are forever, my blanket, my shiver - by Vercingetorix - April 29, 2019, 05:07 PM