Moonspear And Smitten the Nightingale had Become.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her patrols spanned seemingly endlessly with her family this scattered and torn apart from within. Thanks to this, from nearby, the Ostrega matron materialized from the darkness not so long after Zafina vacated her accursed scene on the mountain's earth. Amekaze came upon it freshly enough, and ridged her hackles up the instant she could realize what assaulted her nose as badly as this—well before she formally came upon the bundles on the earth, arranged neatly, deliberate, and carrying a message deeper than what she could even perceive.

But, at its face value, she loomed above the newborn corpses with a cold, impassive look, her nostrils flaring and lips peeling back as she took in their foreign scent, marked by their mother near too. Dark, and agouti, not so unlike cubs she had reared in her time, but to her.. these similarities ended quick, well before the midnight sheen on their pelts. While symbolic of their bloodlines, true, it meant nothing to her, or her clan--neither the one cultivated through the ages that she had come from, or those she had created herself here at the Spear.

In the dark mother stirred no sorrow, no sympathy, or otherwise as she peered down at the ill-fated infants. Only an icy knowing that wholly justified her drive to cut off their chance to flourish here before they even had the opportunity, despite what it now meant that they were dead, and that it was seemingly upon her—but so be it. To her, this feeling came resolute; they were not hers, and neither were they her daughters' now that they were of age to heft the burden as well and even beyond this little fact that her kind would guard, it was not a union of Moonspear's bearing at all. To not be the mountain's—this was exactly where her interests ended, and so, where her mercy did too.

On her heel, she pivoted away in part and eyed the trail their mother had departed with, considering it weightily.
wanted this in my log, basically! and to react a little ;D
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
And Smitten the Nightingale had Become. - by Zafina - May 03, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: And Smitten the Nightingale had Become. - by Amekaze - May 07, 2019, 03:26 PM