Mudminnow River Everyone who knew her loved her so.
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau nodded her head in agreement. "I grew up by the beach, papa used to take me to play on the shore a lot when I was young." She grinned a fanged smile at Ibis as a fond memory tickled the edges of her mind. "You have not truly lived until you chased some seagulls, Ibis. Give it a try if you do go." 

When Ibis spoke of her seemingly romanticizing it, she couldn't help a sheepish look on her face. "Hah, well, maybe." 
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis caught that look on her friend's face and would've pursued whatever gossip lingered there had a call not risen in the trees; it sounded like Gannet, but Ibis couldn't be sure. The surprise of hearing someone calling for her - looking for her - left as soon as she remembered it was her turn to watch Aengus and the other little ones. Ibis was rarely late and yet, this time, she had lost track of herself. She was pacing towards the boundary to the Hollow in the next moment but paused to look to Cadeau, hastily explaining: Oops! I'm supposed to be babysitting, I totally forgot! I'm sorry to cut this short - it was very nice to meet you, a smile perched on her flustered face - Thank you for the lesson, and for telling me about the beach, I really must see it for myself! But even as she was saying these things Ibis was rushing back towards the pack claim.