Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay's heart was already racing without Wiffle's admission, but when she said that she was scared, Eljay's frown deepened. He couldn't keep himself together then, and while he kept himself standing on his feet Eljay, that was all he managed to keep together. Eljay's body shook with sobs while he murmured a broken, S-sh, I'll make it b-better, even though he had no means to at all. He was scared too. He didn't know what this was and if Raven didn't know what this was, well, then nobody did. It has to... get better. Because Eljay and Wiffle had only just found each other, and he couldn't imagine a life without her by his side already. They had two beautiful babies that they had to see grow up together, that they would see grow up together. Why was this happening?

All the while he supported Wiffle physically still as they made their way back to the den, and while he was sobbing Eljay managed to hold himself together relatively well while he supported her -- the real crash would come when they reached the den safely.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end - by Eljay - May 21, 2019, 07:54 AM