Heron Lake Plateau i'm killing with that line tonight.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
All Welcome 
Fig had learned a new trick. It was a really, really cool trick too, let me tell you. It was the first trick he had ever learned that had successfully gotten him attention, like, every time. And it was so easy to do! All it took was to position himself at the entrance of the den, suck in his breath real big into his lungs, tilt his head back, and howl.

Except for the fact that he didn't pick on on this trait from listening to his dad. No, he unfortunately picked it up from Aunt Mommy. So when he howled, it was a smaller, squeakier version of her wild, jangled caterwauling. And the only reason it got him attention was because the other adults in the pack were either attempting to teach him how to do it right, or they were trying to make him stop.

Either way, it wasn't working one bit. He had tried it his dad's way and it just wasn't nearly as fun or effective. So no thanks, pops! This boy is gonna yodel like a dying cat, all the livelong day. Speaking of which...

Fig stretched one of those real good, reach with every limb kind of stretches as dawn broke over the Plateau. He trotted happily away from his sleeping parent(s), right out to the den's entrance where he did a little pee in the corner, then moved to the very center of the doorway and plopped onto his little bum. Then, he sucked his breath in real big, tilted back his head, and began to howl a happy good morning to Neverland the pack.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Figment - May 18, 2019, 08:02 AM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Fennec - May 19, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Figment - May 20, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Fennec - May 22, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Figment - May 23, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Fennec - May 23, 2019, 10:08 PM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Figment - May 24, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Fennec - May 27, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Figment - May 30, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Fennec - June 03, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: i'm killing with that line tonight. - by Figment - June 06, 2019, 05:29 PM