Blackfeather Woods oh timber, timbre, and the cedar shakes
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
maybe someone she hasn't met? x:

It was a bump in the night that had awoken her, stirred her from her position curled up in a tree's roots. She had circled around the area a few times with caution. Nothing seemed out of place and nothing smelled off. Perhaps it was the birds dropping things from above. By the time she had searched to her heart's content she was wide awake. Wired and unable to settle back down again.

She moved inwards to the heart of Blackfeather's territory. A familiar face would be nice to see after the strange bumps in the night. Ghostly eyes glanced about in an almost feverish manner. There had to be something to do at this hour...
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
That bump in the night had bumped her on the head. It had indeed been a bird or perhaps a squirrel dropping a pinecone from above. Lilah had been out wandering to get herself used to the ominous darkness of the woods at night time and when the pinecone dropped to her head she would later be ashamed to have let out a small hushed yelp and scamper away toward the main area as if she had been attacked. It was after her heart slowed that she looked around to see if anyone was around that could have perhaps heard her embarrassing bit of fear. Her eyes fell upon an unfamiliar female (though everyone was pretty unfamiliar to her except Maegi) and she gave a slow wag "Hello...good to know I'm not the only one awake" she said softly her voice hushed due to the darkness.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
"Hello..."

Her lithe, partially hunched frame halted as someone spoke through the darkness of night. Someone was here with her.

"...good to know I'm not the only one awake"

She stared back for a few moments longer than one should in a situation like this. It was tactless and undoubtedly strange. Silver eyes seemed wide before they shifted into something softer and natural, less panicked than a few heartbeats before. Her tail gave a quick wave somewhere by her ankles, it was a jump start to her eerily still form. Hello. She finally whispered back.

Nothing more, nothing less.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her body stilled as she looked into the wide eyed gaze of the female. She hadn't meant to startle the woman, especially not bad enough that her silver eyes reminded her of an owl's wide always surprised looking stare. She gave a small wag of her tail lowering her head and dropping her gaze for a moment to give the woman a chance to collect herself and show she wasn't a danger. The greeting was returned, just a simple hello and for Lilah that was enough "I didn't mean to startle you" she began apologetically offering a small smile "I'm new here. My name is Lilah" she offered and looked to the other expectantly, hoping for a name.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
They introduced themselves as Lilah and something about them being new. She wanted to agree with newness but time had ticked by since her arrival. Fresher faces had shown up in the short window she was here. Such as this female.

Jakoul. She gently murmured her name as her tail seemed to sway again. A gentle friendliness seemed to take over her body posture. She may not have been smiling or chattering away but she was attempting to warm up.

What do? The lithe shadow asked as she recalled discussing roles with Maegi. She was interested in what others wished to do during their time with Blackfeather. How might this one help their home?
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The woman reminded her of Grey except with minimal speech instead of none. It brought a small pang of sadness that faded away faster than it used to. She made note of the name though she was certain she wouldn't mess it up. When asked what she did she smiled "Midwifing. I care for pregnant women and help them birth. Sometimes I assist in the care afterwards" she explained proudly. "Other than that I'm pretty much useless. I hunt pretty poorly for a wolf. How about you?" she asked curiously. She wasn't sure if by asking questions she was making Jakoul uncomfortable but she hoped not. If so she would apologise and offer to take a silent stroll through the woods with the woman since they were both awake.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Jakoul was...confused. She did not understand how the woman could help with such natural things. Although she also did not understand the knowledge the creatures here held in their skills. Help...ber...birth? How? Her brows pinched together briefly before they smoothed again. She was not sure if she shouldn't believe them or simply feel stupid for not knowing how one helped.

Hunt. Watch. The lithe creature responded with a small wave of her tail, the only show of pride in her own traits which she had yet to full hone in these lands.