Sun Mote Copse i know i have somewhat ghost-like features.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Pox was so there. He had cried loudly and belligerently when Finley had left to go answer the call at the borders. He was definitely over being couped up in this den with like every Blackthorn in existence (or, at least the ones that existed in his world at present). He cried over Fin's insistence that they were too young to go outside on their own. He cried whenever his dad caught him trying to sneak out and dragged him back inside. To be fair, he also cried when he had bad gas, when he was sent to bed, and when he woke up too early for his own liking. He's kind of just in a crying phase, I think. But still, when his mother beckoned him outside out of the blue, Pox went barrelling out as though his bum was on fire.

The boy would've probably kept on running straight past her older sister and off into the Copse had Fin not reached out a paw to trip him. He stumbled over her and faceplanted right in front of Rannoch which might've made him cry had he not been so crazy exc ited. He hopped back up and gave himself a good, full-body shake before looking up at his brother-in-law's face. His own split into a happy grin then, and he greeted the big guy with a polite, but uncomfortably loud "HAAA!" while Finley meanwhile attempted to introduce him, This one is Foxegrine, but we call him Pox. Used to call him Penn, but he's growing into quite the little contagion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i have somewhat ghost-like features. - by Penn - June 01, 2019, 08:45 AM