Stone Circle These aren't my people
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The shock must have been painfully obvious to the male as it quickly spread across her features. She knew nothing of this pack, of these wolves aside from trusting the bear's judgment, yet he wanted her to follow him, to lead with him. How...how could she? For almost a year she had built up a life here within the circling stones of Easthollow, found her father, became a sister to so many more than just the one she left behind so long ago. Made a friend...except now he was leaving. But in the end, she was given an option. She didn't have to lose him. I-- Her gaze turned ever so slightly as she glanced back towards her pack lands.

I can't do that-- is what she wanted to say, but at the same time, something pulled at her. Could she? Could she really leave? Her reasons for joining Easthollow were not as innocent as she originally let on and...as hard as it was to admit or believe how she viewed her father had changed dramatically. Perhaps it was time for her to leave. It suddenly became apparent that she still had not given him a proper answer, I can not answer that right now... I will consider your offer, but there are some things I must address here if I am to follow you.

Perhaps she would have to prepare herself for an even bigger goodbye now, but she had to consider her new siblings and if this new pack life would even fit her. That being said she couldn't express to the bear just how grateful she was for the opportunity. Ira stepped closer and pushed her head to his shoulder lightly, before taking a seat before Evergreen.  You honor me with your offer, but first, I need to know what you mean by lead with you. I know nothing about this new life you have built. 
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 01, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 01, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 07:29 PM