Whitefish River Give Me A Break!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It seemed the younger girl's confidence had been boosted as her stance quickly became taller. This was also good as training with confidence was always more impactful than those who doubted their abilities. Good, because you'll be receiving homework.

As mentioned before, Rei was going to have to build up her speed and stamina. Any real sparing would have to wait until then, but she could tell the girl what points she should aim for until then. To build up speed and stamina you should start running. This can be between a jog or full-on sprinting with breaks in between but start by doing this every day. Level paths are easier when starting out, you could start in any of the open meadows. When they could start sparing would be up to Reiko's determination and persistence.

Then another thought came to the warrior's mind. If she could find others around the same skill level she could have them train together, then neither were at as large of a disadvantage as sparing with herself. Evergreen was looking for training as well, perhaps he would provide as a good heavy hitter for those who were still getting the basics. She would have to speak with him later about that. Once you have improved your speed we can begin the details of sparing. Would you like me to wait on ideal strike locations until then? If you would like I can seek others who want training so you will be matched more evenly.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 13, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 13, 2019, 01:50 PM