Whitefish River Give Me A Break!
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Build up speed and stamina, that was Reiko's homework. She nodded in response and was going to take it seriously. She would run like her life depended on it, day in and day out, form sun rise to sun set. Work on the garden would be done in between jogs and sprints as she grabbed the plants she wanted to bring home and run them to the den. Everything would be done between sprints - maybe she would be seen as a mad individual, running around like a chicken with her head cut off, perhaps taking it a little too seriously, but determination wasn't something she was ever lacking. 

Yes please. Was her response on knowledge on any details on striking locations, at least for the time being. One thing at a time was ideal to her if she was being frank.  If you could. However don't worry, with my size, most are bigger than I am. I'll take anyone as a sparring partner. And if she was going to be anything close to a guardian, she would have to get comfortable with those bigger than her coming at her with the intent to hurt, maim or even kill... granted Ira was planning on working her way up, but time was also of the essence. Puppies don't wait!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 13, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 13, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 02:50 PM