Whitefish River Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Really had to think for this one lmAO
Faces filled the clearing one by one and as they did, Ira did her best to commit them to memory. Names would come with time, but right now she just wanted to make sure she did not mistake any as an intruder later since their scents were still mingling. One day there would be no hesitation or second thoughts as to who belonged here, but until she was given more time Ira could only do her best.

Most seemed to filter in quietly, some greeting each other while taking their seats, but one, in particular, decided that was not enough. A white male strutted around the group seeming to find the need to interact with each one before approaching her and Evergreen. You could imagine the solemn warrior's reaction as Vonnaruil gave what...seemed like a compliment to the bear beside her and another more flirtatious comment to herself.

The Constable raised an eyebrow assessing the male before them seemingly unamused. Usually, she would find comfort in a wolf showing respect to one of higher authority, but the way this man did such seemed much more like a joke to her. Something about the way he flaunted himself burned the image of a bird to her mind. Luckily for the crow, Evergreen's touch managed to ground her before she had the chance to snap. She had not left Easthollow to be mocked.

Soon Evergreen spoke up to address the group. The roan wolf would wait patiently as he went through the information they had discussed earlier, the official forming of Kaistleoki, a pack bonding, and finally her rank. Part of her was ready to defend her title should anyone question her leadership, after all she only just appeared. She would not blame anyone for questioning her worth as a leader or tactics in a fight, but as she had done once before she would gladly show them now to quell their thoughts.

But no challenge appeared. No, she must remind herself this is not like her homelands, she has no need to prove herself here. She had Evergreen now, and he trusted her as she did him. The mountain-wolf opened her mouth to speak, but before words could escape her throat, the sound of two from the crowd caught her attention as both emptied the contents of their stomachs onto the ground where their paws laid.

Gods help her, was this really the same group the bear had praised? She quickly pushed her spinning thoughts out of her mind as she tried to grab the attention of the clearing once more by clearing her voice. Continuing...I realize I am a new face to you all, but I assure you that I will ensure Kaistleoki stands strong. At least strong in muscle, as for stomach....well who was she to judge a pregnant woman and an unfortunate soul, there was such thing as...horrible luck and this was proof. Things were just off to a rocky start, surely things would turn around. I have known Evergreen for some time now. We both lived in Easthollow, a pack about a day or two's journey from here if you cross the mountain pass. I'd also like to announce that we have spoken with their ruling figures and they have agreed to an alliance. Details are to be sorted out soon, but any who carry the name of Easthollow are welcome and to be greeted as such.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better - by Ira - June 18, 2019, 07:35 PM