Ankyra Sound nobody expects the spanish inquisition
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
feel free to join anytime, @Erzulie, but I know you're busy with baby stuff! want to keep this moving

Thankfully, they came relatively quickly. First Rosalyn--no love lost there. Illidan came next, obviously questioning what the hell had happened. A pale wolf he wasn't familiar with arrived, and then the girl that Blixen had taken. Caiaphas's daughter, which would make her (and Illidan) Ephraim's siblings. She was a lot more pointed.

Verx brushed Raleska's questions off with a shake of his head, focusing most of his energy on Illidan and Rosalyn.

Caiaphas and I went to Easthollow to settle the score between them, he explained hoarsely, hoping that Illidan, at least, would have some semblance of what he was talking about. She was still mad about them turning you all away last summer. I thought it was gonna be a raid or something but. . .

Oh, god. He saw the broken kid again in his mind's eye and felt a retch bubble up in his throat, choking and sour. With some effort, he swallowed it down, nearly breathless as he continued. She killed a pup. Broke its neck or something. I dunno why; I got the fuck out of there as soon as I could to tell you all--

We can't let this woman lead this pack, Vercingetorix said firmly, voice all but gone, a ragged whisper. She's fucking crazy. First, going after me when I didn't do shit and ruining my throat, and now. . .now this. That pup was fucking innocent; it didn't do anything. We can't stand for this. We're not monsters.

He fell silent, looking between the wolves assembled, wondering what they'd have to say. If there was any inkling of approval, or even doubt, he was getting the fuck out of Dodge. Nothing good could come from staying here in that case.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: nobody expects the spanish inquisition - by Vercingetorix - June 15, 2019, 12:35 PM