Ankyra Sound nobody expects the spanish inquisition
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Erzulie finally arrived, apparently having caught his words on the wind and bumping in with her two cents, which were basically comprised of him killing Caiaphas and then running back here to lie about it. Crap on a goddamn cracker. At least Rosalyn kept silent, looking as if she somewhat believed him, and Illidan lent his support, although. . .

The question the young man posed baffled him--like, duh? but why kill a kid because of it?--and he was opening his mouth to answer when Raleska opened hers.

Are you fucking kidding me? Vercingetorix asked, jaw slightly agape. You think I would kill Caiaphas and then run the fuck back here to lie about it? His eyes cut briefly to Erzulie at this, and then returned to the girl. I may be a dumbass but I'm not stupid. If I got my teeth in her throat out there, you'd never see me again. (God willing.)

He scoffed, shaking his head. Cut the bullshit, Raleska. That big brute of yours was trespassing and attacked our warriors. You followed him into the territory. And your mom attacked me while I was out for a fucking stroll. Don't play the victim card with me.

Verx's dual-toned eyes, now filled with cold fire, moved around the crowd assembled, boring into each and every one of them. This is what I saw. Caiaphas took a kid and broke its fucking neck. I have no reason, good or bad, to lie about that. Now you can either choose to do something about her crazy ass, or you can keep her around. Believe me or not--but if or when Easthollow gets here for revenge, any blood will be on her paws, not mine.

The warrior let out a huff, shifting his paws and wondering just what the fuck came next.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: nobody expects the spanish inquisition - by Vercingetorix - June 20, 2019, 10:40 PM