Ravensblood Forest There's something in the way I wanna cry
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Private 
for you only if it works.  I may aw this or ro it after a bit, not sure!

After hearing the terrible news at Moonspear, Maia had fled without any real logic behind where she was going.  It seemed like there wasn't a lot of logic to anything right now.  She couldn't believe it and couldn't reconcile it.... Charon, quite possibly her best friend outside of Wraen, was dead.

She couldn't go to Wraen, that was her only thought as she ran.  She wanted to, so so so bad, but Wraen didn't even like him.  She wouldn't understand and she'd want Maia to get over it and everything was terrible right now so no, she wasn't gonna get over it.  Her next instinct was @Illidan, but then, he and his girlfriend didn't need her coming and crying to them and besides they were probably off adventuring cool places anyway.

She was wildly unfair to both individuals in her estimations, but grief and shock were making her frantic, searching for more and more to pile on until she collapsed in a puddle of sobbing wolf in the middle of a strange forest.

She couldn't believe he was gone.  He'd been her friend, a mentor, and a massive link to her mom that was now severed completely.  She cried until she thought her heart would shatter and then cried some more, because apparently she had more in her.  Eventually she'd cry herself to sleep here, unwilling to move or start to head back.  Not just yet.
Messages In This Thread
There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 19, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - July 20, 2019, 10:26 AM