Ravensblood Forest There's something in the way I wanna cry
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
No one wants this.  No one cares about this, all you're doing is bringing everyone down.  He doesn't want to listen to you cry, why would anyone? If you aren't making people happy, what even is the point to being there?

Maia's insecurities screamed at her as the silence stretched between them, and she couldn't bring herself to look at him.  What a stupid question.  Why did she even ask it?  She shouldn't have even come over here, shouldn't have bothered him.  She shouldn't be bothering anyone.

He finally did answer, and boy it was a downer of one.  So much so that she couldn't help it.  Nerves along with the surprise of it made her laugh, quick and watery.  That's a pretty dark way of looking at it.  Life, and all.  She said, still with a little smile, but the giggle had relieved a lot of the tension she felt building up.  Maybe she could talk about it.

Her relieved amusement did dull a little, though, and the smile fell away.  Charon, she answered quietly.  He - Wraen didn't like him.  But he was one of my best friends.  After my parents and everyone, he helped.  He knew my mom and dad, but now.... she trailed off, knowing it didn't make a lot of sense, but in some stupid way it was more real now.  She'd hung so much of them on him that it was like losing them all over again too.  He wanted me to live with him, she added.   She looked at Illidan.  It's stupid, I don't even know what happened.  I ran away before I could find out.  Her ears twisted back and a note of irritation entered her tone.  Yeah, she hadn't even bothered to ask had she?  And now she wouldn't ever know.
Messages In This Thread
There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 19, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - July 20, 2019, 10:26 AM