Moonspear blood of my blood
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
It felt like a dream.

All he had to entertain him in the weeks leading up to his being was the indecipherable ticking of time, his siblings, and visions. Visions not incomprehensible to a wolf, no, not even an embryonic babe. Being ushered into existence felt like any other day.

As soon as a tongue gingerly swipes over his tiny muzzle does he know breath. He hungrily draws in air, smelling nothing. Scent will come to him later. For now, all he smells is his life-giver's saliva, a pleasant scent that fans hotly over his body. It is a comfort to one who has just taken his first breath. She guides him into a steady cadence. In and out, in and out...

He does not know what is happening. One moment he is pondering the sensations inundating his system, the next, he is being offered a nipple in this trying time. At first, he suckles sheepishly, taking the liquid into his mouth and toying with it. Mm. Good. He begins again, nursing with a ferocity only a newborn could muster.

Belly full, the inkblot rests his burdensome head on his right arm and sleeps. Oblivious to all the world (save for the motions of his siblings at his side), he dreams well, nestled, warm, loved.
Messages In This Thread
blood of my blood - by Hydra - June 17, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: blood of my blood - by Arcturus - June 17, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: blood of my blood - by Dirge - June 18, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: blood of my blood - by Antares - July 13, 2019, 02:48 AM
RE: blood of my blood - by Atlas - July 13, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: blood of my blood - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 20, 2019, 03:47 PM