Ankyra Sound i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
All Welcome 
Only a couple hours into his reign, Verx preened. Well, no--not entirely. But he did strut around the place, keeping an eye on the borders and surveying his new kingdom. It was a productive kind of preening, where he could get shit done and look good while doing it. Sure, it was just the leadership of a pack on the coast in the middle of god knows where, but to him, he might as well be fuckin' Napoleon right now.

But soon, tasks began to emerge even in a mind clouded with triumph. First, he sought out @Rosalyn, knowing that the news must have already spread through Rusalka like wildfire. Vercingetorix knew the woman wouldn't be pleased (that was probably an understatement) but she had shown resistance to Caiaphas's recklessness before. Out of all of them up in the higher ranks, he trusted her the most.

He paced the strand, near enough to the dens in hopes of running into her but far enough away that Erzulie and company wouldn't have his hide. He needed Rosalyn and Rosalyn alone.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Vercingetorix - July 02, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 02, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 05, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 06, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 26, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Vercingetorix - August 09, 2019, 07:12 AM