Blacktail Deer Plateau Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Much to his relief, it seems as if it is just a misunderstanding. No harm done then, hopefully. Although he worries how he must have come off if she assumed the worst in him, and that he was following her for whatever reason. A round ear flicks forward, and Eve halts in his searching. Mismatched green eyes instead rest upon her with continued concern.

Oh, uhm... good. His tone is uncertain, questioning. Although she says she is fine—and Eve wants to believe it—the nosy part of him does not.

Eyebrows raise, amusement brightening his face at the wordy nickname. "Giant brown stranger" is new.

Well, uh, my home is... right there. The bear-like wolf turns over his shoulder and gestures at the riverland just beyond the Plateau. So, uh, just taking a stroll? Yeah, that sounds good. He doesn't want to reveal that he has been searching for missing packmates, especially since Evergreen is trying to deny that to himself.

What about you?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Evergreen - July 30, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 05, 2019, 05:14 AM