Whitefish River the hamiltons move uptown
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Hurts so much, and Verx let loose a quiet, hiccuping sob, pressing his nose hard into the earth between his paws. I know, goufa, he breathed, tears making deep, dark rivulets through the fur on his cheeks. I'm so sorry you have to hurt like this. Daddy's so sorry.

But there was no number of apologies that could make this right. No number that could change the past. This image would forever be burned into the back of his mind, along with finding his son, carrying him to Kaistleoki. . . Would the nightmares ever stop for him? For, presumably, Dragomir?

Ai hod yu in, Vercingetorix whispered, coming as close as he could to where Drago lay without jostling him in the slightest. One touch could be excruciating -- god, he couldn't even hold his boy. . . I'll never stop loving you. No matter where I am. No matter what's happened. And Drago. . .

No. He couldn't promise safety, right? Nothing was guaranteed, nothing was perfect. And yet, what else was he to say?

I'll never let anyone hurt you like this again, he vowed, fervently, opening his tear-filled eyes and fixing them on his son's face. He stared like a man who once was blind, but now could see, greedily drinking in Dragomir's visage. Painting it forever in his memory. I'll never let anyone even get close to hurting you like this again.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
the hamiltons move uptown - by Vercingetorix - August 09, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Dragomir - August 09, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Vercingetorix - August 10, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Dragomir - August 10, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Vercingetorix - August 11, 2019, 05:24 AM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Dragomir - August 14, 2019, 03:38 AM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Vercingetorix - August 16, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Dragomir - August 20, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Vercingetorix - August 25, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: the hamiltons move uptown - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 10:03 AM