Moonspear Put my heart in its recipe
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
LOL Mar that absolutely killed me (◍´͈ꈊ`͈◍)

Carefully she rounded a tree, cerulean eyes peering around only to find the face of another! It was a young man, not much older than Reiko herself, he wasn't huge and so that should ease her shock, but already on edge of finding herself in a strange new land, Reiko was a little more afraid of the new face than she normally would be. Wide-eyed, the young snowy damsel backed up, giving herself as much space from the male as possible without running away. 

Hello. Softly she greeted in return, finding herself leaning and half hiding behind the tree she had slunk around previously as if it would protect her against the strangers that one by one, would appear. Two more quickly followed and quickly, the Squire already felt overwhelmed; but she remained where she had found solace. Next to the tree, for now, should no one creep into her space, she felt rather comfortable right here. 

The other two, females, remained quiet. Eyeing her as they too waited for her response that the dark male had posed. I'm Reiko. She finally continued, eyeing each and every one of them as she spoke. Squire of Kaistleoki... The words continued to tumble softly from her lips.

Where am I? These ones, were more akin to that of a lost child, seeking out guidance.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 21, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 27, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 28, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 29, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - September 11, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - September 12, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 01:08 PM