Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Although they meet on a daily basis come night fall and when exhaustion settles deep in Evergreen's bones, the bearish Count finds River an elusive creature. He avoids him whenever he can, slipping away the second Eve's attention is taken away, and while he tries to be tolerant of it, after River's attack, Evergreen has been intensely worried about the silver male.

That's why the news Dauntless delivers is the perfect excuse to return to the tree earlier than normal this evening. The sun is just setting when the bearish Count marches towards it. His lips stretch in a deep frown, mismatched green eyes lingering on the ground instead of up. And round ears droop. Yet at the rustle ahead, the bear pauses in step. Surprise lights his face when he finds River already there. Excitement and nervousness mix into one conflicting state that causes him to malfunction for precious seconds.

The tip of his tail buzzes, wagging as if he no longer has control over the limb. A soft smile starts to curl upon his lips, and yet the bear looks apologetic with the slight sweep of his eyes.

River... uh, hey, he stammers shyly. I... I have news? For you, I mean. I don't know if it's good or bad, but its important at least and... and I want you to know before you end up faced with it unknowningly.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Evergreen - September 13, 2019, 09:01 PM