Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
No matter how much he begs, in the end, they all flee. Each slipping through his fingers, and he is unable to grasp, always dealing with the phantom touch from the brush as they escape. Evergreen can do nothing; he cannot break from the carousel, it continues to circle, and thus, he chases. Try, try and try again.

The run is not far. Familiarity seeps into him, the surrounding should comforting because it is where he spends his time most with River, relaxing at night tangled in the tree den until dreams call him away from reality. This place began as a reminder of his family, of a wolf who left them all too soon, and now, it is much more.

Alas, the warmth is unable to penetrate the panic that resides within the bear. He halts before the den’s entrance; mind racing with the options he had. For surely he could choose the easiest and guard himself, he could walk away and leave this unfinished. The wound forever scarring both of them, right upon hearts already torn asunder.

River, he beckons, I’m… I’m not… mad. Eve doesn’t know what to say, doesn’t know what to do to at this point to just… get him to focus, to come back.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Evergreen - October 20, 2019, 01:15 AM