Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
All he wishes to do now is to wrap River into a comfortable bundle and snooze. Angry, hungry stomach ignored and oddly easy to do so, when he’s with someone he cares for like this. It seems obvious that they both need each other’s company now more than ever. The soft smile decorating his lips pulls further the second he feels River sink into the tender touch.

He nuzzles further, round ears flattening against his head, and the bear feels grateful for his size for once. It comes in handy when wanting to snuggle up to your… crush? Their feelings are mutual. His heart beats at the thought. Only recently he felt the sourness of being put in his place, and certainly he feels the silver male nestled with him deserves more than Eve could ever give.

The conflicting feelings storm with him, but again, he finds himself wanting to… try at least.

River’s soft words snap him out of the haze. Eve hadn’t realized he closed his eyes, having gotten comfortable and strength leaving him after the stress that their encounter brought moments before. (Well worth it.) Oh, uh, he says, louder than he meant to. Uh, yeah. I’d like that.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Evergreen - November 08, 2019, 04:09 PM