Swiftcurrent Creek i used to be nice, soft and tender
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis accepted the woman's words with a little nod, not having any words left to commiserate. It hurt her in a deep, profound way to think of the willows being empty. She still held out hope that Seabreeze and Olive had found a safe haven with the rest of her siblings; it was a naive thing to hope, she knew that. Ibis was still within the shallow end of youth and she was open to hope, even if it was thin and withering with each day.

On the topic of the Hollow she perked up somewhat.

It is due east from here. There's a large forest, and then after crossing through that, there's a river. If you cross the river you've gone too far. Ibis remembered finding that muddy place - and the red-furred stranger she had met there, Cadeau. The memory left a smile on her face. My father is an alpha there, his name is Terance. And his wife - my stepmother - is Treason. Maybe if you ask around among their ranks, you can find out what happened? I'm not sure how many people are left from your time, though. She had meant that innocently enough; but after saying what she did, Ibis felt suddenly terrible, as if she had been insulting.

Her tail flicked up, fluffed a bit, and she murmurs, I mean! I don't -- that wasn't a comment on your age, you're very -- um, I'm sure someone is left, somewhere. Ah, there she is, the bumbling little girl surfacing beyond the tumult of her maturation. Silly Ibis, fumbling over an apology.
Messages In This Thread
i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 08, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 09, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 09, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 09, 2019, 01:42 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 08:57 PM