Blackfeather Woods feed me
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The ghost had been infrequent in his visits to the wood; time after time, he thought he saw something between the trees and would be spooked back to the meadow, or something would take flight overhead and he would think of the dark ominous shape which had stolen him away before—the creature that left him with his noose. He wanted to see that creature again, to somehow entreat it to remove the collar, but he was too afraid. The days where he visited the woods, Mou would camp and sleep until the dusk fell, and then emerge again. Many days were spent like this; ignorant of the goings-on across the territory except when the night would fall, and he would rise, to lurk and to watch.

On this rare occasion of being awake and active, he spotted the familiar shape of Maegi slinking along. Her gait was telling: her limp helped with identification and as quick as she'd adapted herself to be, the ghost could catch up with ease. He kept himself at a distance from her as a sign of respect, presuming she was trying to hunt or some such. When her voice rose in the air he stopped, looked around—and with one good eye focused upon his beloved, he saw the shadow just beyond. At first (because of the distance and the muddy darkness) he thought it could've been Ramsay returned.

His approach was silent. As he came upon the pair he kept hidden, more-so out of happenstance than anything; being a mute had its privileges. The fur along his raggedy spine was raised and Mou's molten gold eye was shrewd as it looked upon the stranger, realizing it was a lone wolf, which made him nervous. A part of him wanted to charge ahead and scare them off, but... Maegi was handling it. Plus, the stranger had yet to do anything to offend.
Messages In This Thread
feed me - by Shego - November 13, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: feed me - by Maegi - November 13, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: feed me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: feed me - by Rowan - November 15, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: feed me - by Shego - November 21, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: feed me - by Maegi - November 22, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: feed me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: feed me - by Rowan - November 27, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: feed me - by Maegi - December 13, 2019, 04:08 PM